Summer Practices, Training & Tryouts for Fall Sports
Eighth graders at HOPE Christian School are eligible to participate in our high school sports. The following athletic opportunities are for students in or entering grades 8-12.
Any boys entering 8th-12th grade in the Fall interested in playing high school soccer for the 2023-2024 school year, please contact Coach Kokulis at [email protected] or 505-400-6700 to be added to the distribution list.
- For all players and parents interested in playing girls high school soccer in the Fall
- Please contact Coach Amy Fankam with any questions. 505.263.0712
Summer practices and training sessions will begin the week of June 5th for boys and girls interested in playing MS Tennis next Fall
The sessions will be held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings each week in June and July.
New and beginning players are welcome! More girls needed!
The coaches will be teaching basic tennis strokes and techniques to new and beginning players while drills and playing opportunities will be available for more advanced players.
For more information, contact Coach Mark Tucker at 505-835-9108 or [email protected]
Hope High School
Cross Country (8th-12th grade - Boys & Girls)
Training starts this summer.
Please contact Coach Polich for more information.
- Fall golf tryouts will be Aug 8th, 9th and 10th at Arroyo del Oso golf course
- All welcome, even if they have never played before
- Coach Arana will have several sets of clubs for the students that are just learning to borrow
- If they decide that they want to play golf they can then buy clubs at that time